Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Origin Pinotage

Pale with a bright ruby glow, when you pop your nose in the glass you get that sweet red fruits all mixed up with vegetal and slightly animal aromas tempting you in. Here, once more sweet fruits, fresh and zippy acidity. The animal nuances come through once more but there is a lack of layering, depth and complexity. Those red fruits are clean and juicy with a hint of zest on the edge but no real substance, I feel as though I have been promised much, then denied at the last minute. The cost is low, about £5 from Tesco's online, so should we expect more.......? I feel that I do! It is very young, 2012, so less than 2 years old, so maybe time will add character.
Score 76



2 comments:

  1. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it. pinotage food pairing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you! https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete